Plan for Retirement
It’s never too early to start planning for your best possible retirement.
As you approach your retirement, you have, no doubt, done a lot of things right to arrive at this point in life, and that’s a great achievement in itself.
Now it’s time to get your retirement right because it’s never too late to start. The right advice and preparation will ensure:
- You are making the most of the tax incentives available to you
- Your investment strategy is designed to meet your long term objectives
GAP Financial will help you:
- Remove the worry of not having enough with a retirement plan
- Fund your retirement using a combination of age pension entitlements and superannuation
- Navigate complex superannuation rules to help you grow your superannuation in the run up to retirement
GAP Financial will be there to guide you through the planning process, manage the implementation and review the outcomes. We are here for the long haul.
A couple will need a lump sum of $510,000 to enjoy a comfortable retirement*
*Source: The Association of Superannuation Funds of Australia 2014, Australian Life Tables 2005-2007 Australian Government Actuary